Claudia Rivarelli Fitness Model

Claudia Rivarelli Fitness Model

Claudia Rivarelli Biography:
Born in Montevideo, Uruguay South America. From the age of 6, started skating because had a problem in legs. Thanks to this sport, my legs are fantastic today. When I was 16, I started as a fashion designer and is actually one of my current professions. I have always been athletic and have liked sports, fitness and martial arts (kick boxing).


I studied at my local University (Communication Area 3 years) and took 2 years of graphic design at Bios University. I got into female modeling at the age 18. I was a runway model but I really didn't like my slim body and wanted to change to a more muscular physique. I'm currently a fitness model and do photo shoots in Uruguay, Argentina and Brazil. I will soon be doing photo shoots in the United States and Mexico. I have also appeared in magazines, catalogs, TV programs and web sites.

0 comments: